StockFetcher Forums ·  · Shills Corner<< 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 101 >>Post Follow-up
TheBoltenBaron
10 posts
msg #148760
Ignore TheBoltenBaron
8/1/2019 9:54:32 PM

Hi shillllihs,

Just popping in again!

I think you might like twitter. You get to tweet about things and people can follow you, it's a fun way to interact with other's who may share your interests. If digital interacting is not your thing, you may enjoy writing in a diary, you can write down events and expereinces and its a great way to self-reflect! Just some suggestions!

Best,

Barron

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #148761
Ignore shillllihs
8/2/2019 1:36:12 AM

I am the Anne Frank of SF.

roca1018
163 posts
msg #148770
Ignore roca1018
8/3/2019 4:59:04 PM

Shills,

Perhaps acknowledging that you are a mere mortal would be a first step toward connecting with others.

Cheers,

Rich

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #148775
Ignore shillllihs
modified
8/3/2019 10:19:36 PM

The Shills played 4 hours of poker today at Pechanga with some of his buds, he suffered a bad beat on the river and finished 23rd out of 165, top prize was 15K. What an absolute bummer. But that Shills had a wonderful Sea Bass sandwich on sourdough bread in Delmar to make up for it...Oh yeah.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #148778
Ignore Mactheriverrat
8/3/2019 10:47:52 PM

Good for you shillllihs.
Enjoying life.

TheBoltenBaron
10 posts
msg #148779
Ignore TheBoltenBaron
modified
8/4/2019 1:00:35 AM

AH this is a relief. Thought this guy was serious and was undergoing NPD as Mactheriverrat suggested, but after reading back into some of his stuff in concern of this problem he had and perhaps how I might be able to help further, I've realized he is role-playing as a character. It sounds bizarre but its actually quite common on the internet.

Role-playing is taking the role of an existing character or person and acting it out as if they are improvising as such. Usually occurs in movies or plays and even online forums, often involving different genres or themes.

Here are several factors that are quite evident;

-doesn't verify claims
-refers to himself in 3rd person and goes by an ominous alias
-millionaires wouldn't care to brag to other's online
-claims to be a real-estate tycoon but his life seems to be present online
-chronicles a lifestyle IRL through narration

I suppose he switched into that mode overtime. Can't say I look forward to future posts of his since role-playing isn't an interest of mine, but maybe some young guy's on here might find it fun. It looks like he puts a lot of effort into it so I wish him luck with it. He certainly is misunderstood and I hope people realize it and give him another chance. Originally I felt bad for him hence why I was enticed to engage, so I'm glad the purpose behind it is positive.

Best,

Barron

p.s; he might try to deny it but its all part of role-playing ;) lol

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #148780
Ignore shillllihs
8/4/2019 1:00:55 AM

Oh thank you all. My Philipina wife put our morning pix of us in the outdoor hot tub on Facebook & Instagram and we got 230 likes & hearts. I'll look into Twitter though I've never heard of it. Is that new?

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #148790
Ignore shillllihs
8/5/2019 10:31:53 AM

TQQQ 56.62 seems a good entry for a $4mill position

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #148794
Ignore shillllihs
modified
8/5/2019 4:13:12 PM

Looks like it may be over, seems like a good long entry. If not should be higher within a month.
Just my ever so humble opinion.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #148799
Ignore Mactheriverrat
8/5/2019 8:14:48 PM

IMHO- TQQQ mirrors the SPY more or less- May get real ugly before it gets better

StockFetcher Forums ·  · Shills Corner<< 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 101 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.