StockFetcher Forums ·  · Shills Corner<< 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 101 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #146452
Ignore shillllihs
modified
2/5/2019 12:28:59 PM

Hey Ben,

I really don’t give advice but as far as the leveraged inverse Dwt, there are gaps below at
DWT 5.31 6.26. and DRIP at 7.10. My personal data had Dwt going to 9.50 and Drip also going to 9.50. I have no idea how long this will take. You do know going long Uwt has some risk due to decay. But decay can benefit shorts. But then again, there is a huge inherent risk with shorting which is why it’s super important to be very careful.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #146453
Ignore shillllihs
2/5/2019 2:53:00 PM

Should have said I called Dwt going to 9.50, which already happened.
Most of my great plays have occurred so will not be making any more calls for awhile but I did buy the Tqqq dip with a tiny 25% position. Up about 5% now but will not hold if it gets spooky. Still have my call for Uvxy at 45 but I have more faith in my commodity etf calls.

As far as my wagering picks I had a good day yesterday, including a 2nd half win.
I lost a 2nd half win last week so broke even on those. I won’t be posting these anymore as there is no interest and don’t want to bug anyone. I will keep playing these as long as I continue to make 5k or more a week, why not.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #146473
Ignore shillllihs
2/7/2019 8:20:56 PM

There’s about 6 new SPY filters out, many by the same authors. Some are pointing north, some are pointing south. The up systems have a slight edge but the market was down today and tqqq was lower after hours.
Very interesting stuff to me. No system is a clear cut winner, I think they mostly take turns.
I doubt anyone will ever figure out how to accurately short the market and exit at its inverse highs nor figure out the market completely.

Meanwhile, I’m up 4 more units for nearly 4K. In NBA.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #146484
Ignore shillllihs
2/9/2019 3:13:11 PM

Well the nba picks magical mystery ride continues, went 6-2 2 days ago and was up 2 Units yesterday, but I pissed those away with 3 straight losses. All in all up nearly 13K for the week. But I am concerned the system will stop working. Do you have any idea how hard it is to follow 8 nba games with the ups and downs, while trying to make 1st. and 2nd. half wagers? The problem is they all overlap so it’s difficult to know when yo need to martingale.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #146511
Ignore shillllihs
2/10/2019 11:50:44 AM

Decided to experiment with Reverse Martingale with the nba picks, and I had my best day ever. Would start out with 1st quarters and if they won I added 150%, if I lost I decreased next unit 25% All in all made 7.6k, up 20.4k since inception.
Reverse Martingale could be very powerful if someone could figure out how to apply it to a group of high probability filters.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #146521
Ignore shillllihs
2/11/2019 12:27:49 PM

Tonight Shills and the fam will be attending Bulls/Bucks to see Yannis.
6th row lower level for 125 each, not bad.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #146537
Ignore shillllihs
2/12/2019 1:23:42 PM

Sharp rise in Tqqq.
I so hope everyone is on the right side of the trade.

On a more serious note, we often see our SF brethren get broken down and disappear for months or years after amassing tremendous losses. They soon reemerge with a small bankroll only to repeat the pattern of disparity. Some will come back as themselves or they will change their name and emerge reborn. Others will claim that this is always a bear market and will never learn. So I ask you to, please think before you trade.
A message from Shills for the greater good.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #146538
Ignore Mactheriverrat
2/12/2019 4:10:38 PM

Reading the history of other traders on other forums they have lost bankrolls more than once. Doesn't mean they all quit. A lot have some learned and became successful traders. Losing a bankroll can be some of the most valuable lessons learned.

IMHO!
and I have lost a good chunk of bankrolls twice in the past. A valuable lesson.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #146560
Ignore shillllihs
2/14/2019 9:23:41 AM

Making money non stop on B-ball, and I'm only hitting 60%.
How am I doing it, when I win I increase bets, when I lose I decrease bets.
When I'm down for the day and I'm not close to 3 out of 5 winners, I double down on my final bet.
This would work great with binary stocks where you simply choose direction.
The possibilities are endless.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #146595
Ignore shillllihs
2/15/2019 2:01:06 PM

Drip virtually hitting my 9.50 call. Basically all my inverse etf calls have occurred.
So not much left to play here.
Nice to see my system and efforts were effective.
Sticking with Tqqq Sqqq for now.

StockFetcher Forums ·  · Shills Corner<< 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 101 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.