StockFetcher Forums · Public Filter List · flat horizontal channel<< >>Post Follow-up
udisgv7
13 posts
msg #37784
Ignore udisgv7
9/3/2005 7:23:20 AM

hay
can you guys help me creating a filter for stocks creating flat horizontal channel for last several months?
i mean a channel in which the price will move +/- 10-15% from imaginary avarage price. volume ,duration and close price are not important at this point as they can be varied.for the test lets say that duration 6 months, close is 5 and avarage volume(30) is above 5oooo.
some examples : STV during 3-6/2005, IPII during 9/2004-4/2005, ENG during 1-5/2005, MPWG during last year, etc.
THANKS GUYS.

dbyrt
70 posts
msg #51780
Ignore dbyrt
5/24/2007 7:14:18 PM

Why didn't anyone respond to this request I wonder? I would like to see this one too!

any help anyone?

mktmole
325 posts
msg #52576
Ignore mktmole
6/26/2007 11:46:08 PM

try here..
http://forums.stockfetcher.com/sfforums/?q=view&fid=1002&tid=37902&qrid=

StockFetcher Forums · Public Filter List · flat horizontal channel<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.