StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Strength n trend<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
webviper
34 posts
msg #39141
Ignore webviper
11/27/2005 10:34:12 PM

uses esignal datafeed green line above red but its not that simple if the stock
forms its trend it is very accurate if its a bouncy stock forget it.
takes some learning but they have been their with the learning material.
if i was an old timer and new different software would prob stick with the old
its like anything u get use to it. all i can say some charts i pull up with sf
i change my mind after i watch them in wizetrade you learn the curves just like
other software. nuthin is the holy grail got to learn the charts.
basically i think they are plotting the high and low for every tick and doing something not sure so green is high red is low price that is only other software that can do that is cybertrader and its not smooth like wizetrade I have a website of a guy doing that dont have it at home may be sumthin you want to look at who knows

webviper
34 posts
msg #39142
Ignore webviper
11/27/2005 10:38:20 PM

Dont get me wrong my quest brought me to sf to find better stocks to trade because i couldnt seem to find them out their from other places the methods u use then are ones you know and are comfortable with and that work for you.
as they say junk in junk out

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #39149
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/28/2005 8:28:37 AM

WIZETRADE... says all you have to do is know red from green, no chart reading.

Then AFTER you get it, you find out you have to read a chart, look for a GRAND CROSS, look for angles, etc...

On TradeStation, I wrote the SLOT MACHINE indicators, that you can use with/without charts and truly just wait for green. I posted them and they are free. No eBay auction.

MAY ALL YOUR FILLS BE COMPLETE.

webviper
34 posts
msg #39157
Ignore webviper
11/28/2005 9:56:24 AM

How did ebay action come into this?

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Strength n trend<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.