StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · MY XIV TRADING SYSTEM USING STRATASEARCH FILTERS<< 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 >>Post Follow-up
ferndave
65 posts
msg #142012
Ignore ferndave
2/7/2018 9:01:06 PM

Two things I've noticed, shillllihs is full of shit and he's always been full of shit.

Love these hindsight comments from the peanut gallery. Experts after the fact. Bravo.

shillllihs
5,963 posts
msg #142032
Ignore shillllihs
2/8/2018 11:29:47 AM

awwww

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #142040
Ignore pthomas215
2/8/2018 1:33:33 PM

Ferndave, i did not mean to be obnoxious..on 1/29 I started questioning why the system had no sell signals after a 20% drop in XIV. that was Tuesday and then 6 days later XIV tanked. so i was actually trying to get people to question the trade. question whether the system from stratasearch had backtesting integrity.

emwalker
35 posts
msg #142042
Ignore emwalker
2/8/2018 4:06:35 PM

Wow does Shillllihs have a short memory or what? You bash kevin and those that followed his method, but you were also commenting on various threads about just buying below the SE, and since its a bull market just buy and hold. So how much did people lose following you? You try and put him down and make yourself look so great, it reads like you are just jealous he had a following and you did not.

Here is an example where you said..."but since this is a bull market, you can just buy and hold gramps" How did that work out?

Or how about when you said..."You do know it’s a bull market and price is below Standard Error so buy all you want."

So you can bash Kevin all you want and joke about how much people lost following his method, but people would have lost the same amount following yours, so you are not as special as you think you are.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #142047
Ignore johnpaulca
2/8/2018 5:09:08 PM

I'm glad people were paying attention to this nutcase, he lies like a Persian rug. He was averaging down as XIV was tanking, how about "holding a core position" where is that position now. He sounded like the was inventor of XIV, don't hear much about that now.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #142049
Ignore johnpaulca
2/8/2018 5:57:15 PM

Made me laugh....

Rocky: Hey Shills, is it true the originator never gets any credit.
Shills: What do you mean Rocky?
Rocky: well, you were the first person to ever tout Xiv, let alone mention Xiv as a trading vehicle
on Stock Fetcher, yet you are stoned and crucified.
Shills: forgive them Rocky, for they know not what they do.
Rocky: Years from now when the history is written, and passed down, they will know. They will know.

shillllihs
3,619 posts
msg #126161 11/13/2015 3:46:45 PM

I'm just nibbling on Xiv on way down. This is such a golden opp.

ferndave
65 posts
msg #142057
Ignore ferndave
2/8/2018 9:13:46 PM

I'm glad a few people recognize the fraud that is Shill. He's a sad little man who makes himself feel better by claiming to be the originator of everything and talking about amazing trades he never made.

I too can trade like Shill. "I had a feeling, so I bought TIVX on Friday. bingo!" See how easy that was?

@pthomas215 because the filters don't work that way. Never have.

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #142059
Ignore pthomas215
2/8/2018 9:20:42 PM

@ferndave, understood. so from late January until Monday, if no sell signals are generated, how would you know to not hold the position any longer under that stratasearch system?

emwalker
35 posts
msg #142060
Ignore emwalker
2/8/2018 9:32:29 PM

Pthomas, think of it this way...if a buy signal is RSI(2) below 1, then the sell signal is when the rsi crosses above 90. Since xiv kept falling, stratasearch never gave a sell signal. This isn’t one of the strategies that was used, but just using it to answer your question.

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #142061
Ignore pthomas215
2/8/2018 9:46:20 PM

ok emwalker, thank you.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · MY XIV TRADING SYSTEM USING STRATASEARCH FILTERS<< 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.