StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · In Bears We Trust<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up
nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #45402
Ignore nikoschopen
6/30/2006 7:37:07 PM

Here are some resources on FOREX for those who might be interested. The download links are located at the bottom.

1st Forex Trading Academy - Introduction to Forex
Forex - Online Manual for Successful Trading
Forex - Time Zone Chart
Introduction to Forex Trading with TradeStation
Mark McRae - Introduction to Forex
Realtime Forex Online Tutorial
Study Book for Successful Foreign Exchange Dealing
The Forex Market Phenomena
Trading for a Living in the Forex Market

#1 Forex Trading Course
10 Rules - How to Make More Money in Forex Trading
Avoiding Mistakes in Forex trading
Forex - Market Quotations, Spread & Volatility
Forex - Study Book for Successful Forex Dealing
Forex Manual - 10 keys to successful trading
Forex Trading - Avoiding Mistakes
FX Power Trading Course
Sure-Fire Forex Trading

80 Trading Strategies for Forex
Amazing Forex System
Bortucene & Macy - The Day Trade Forex System
Currency Strategy - A Practitioner's Guide To Currency Investing, Hedging & Forecasting
Day Trade Forex System - The ULTIMATE Step-By-Step Guide to Online Currency Trading
Day Trading the Forex Market
Forex - Trade Book
Forex 1-2-3 Method
Forex Report - Predicting Price Action
Forex Sailing
Forex Scalping
Forex Surfing
Forex Systems Research - Practical Fibonacci Methods For Forex Trading 2005
Forex Trading - Power Trading Course (2003)
Forex Trading Strategy
Make the Trend Your Friend in Forex
One More Zero - How to Trade the Forex like a Pro in One Hour

Introduction to Forex
http://** removed by stockfetcher **

Forex Trading Course

Forex Trading System

seoulman
8 posts
msg #45407
Ignore seoulman
7/1/2006 1:28:52 AM

Niko,

I started downloading a couple of the links you have posted in this thread. This is really FANTASTIC stuff, and I add my thanks to the others here for your generosity in sharing.
I am anxious to have a look at your latest offerings on FOREX. I have lost A LOT of $$$$$$$ in spot FOREX trading. I had to abandon it and have come back to stock trading while licking very serious wounds. I impatiently charged into the "promised land" of FOREX without proper preparation and training, and got clobbered. But I'd like to get back in after educating myself.

The reason for this post is that I also would like to share. I believe that success depends on giving back a portion of what you receive. From what I read on these forums, many believe the same thing.
I have a copy of Van K. Tharpes "Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom" which is really a very good analysis on trading system development and money management. I would like to upload this to your collection of Rapid Share files for the benefit of other traders. I don't know how to do this. If it is easier, I can e-mail you the PDF file and perhaps you can take care of uploading it to the site. I can contact you by e-mail if you like.

Thanks for sharing the knowledge.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #45411
Ignore nikoschopen
7/1/2006 3:27:13 AM

"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance" (Derek Bok)

Seoulman,

I am a big fan of the Utilitarian creed whereby the greatest happiness of the greatest number is little more than just another colloquial blunder, so methinks. No doubt ure contribution will be much appreciated and I'll be happy to lend my support. My email is "nikoschopen[at]gmail<dot>com".

seoulman
8 posts
msg #45413
Ignore seoulman
7/1/2006 5:18:01 AM

Niko,

File is on it's way for uploading to Rapidfire site.

seoulman
8 posts
msg #45414
Ignore seoulman
7/1/2006 5:32:59 AM

Ooooooooops.
That should read RapidShare site.....

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #45419
Ignore nikoschopen
7/1/2006 4:46:26 PM

Seoulman has kindly contributed Van K. Tharpe's "Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom" to be shared among the SF community members. On a personal level, Tharp's work has done wonders for my otherwise chaotic trading life by shedding light on the important principle of money management. I'm very glad to add this book to my eBook collection. Thank you Seoulman!

Van K Tharpe, "Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom":

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #45425
Ignore alf44
7/2/2006 12:23:33 PM

...I grabbed it !

Much thanks, guys !!!

Regards,

alf44

seoulman
8 posts
msg #45428
Ignore seoulman
7/2/2006 2:05:35 PM

Enjoy alf44.

The money management principles that Van Tharpe puts forward are very powerful. They have helped me immensely in position sizing. THERUMPLEDONE is sooooooo right when he says "it's not what you trade, it's how you trade it". And position sizing is the key......

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #45476
Ignore nikoschopen
7/5/2006 6:15:34 PM

Here's a Russian translation of "Street Smarts" by Larry Connors & Linda Raschke (Лоренс Коннорс и Линда Брэдфорд Рашки.Биржевые секреты):

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #45477
Ignore nikoschopen
7/5/2006 7:50:13 PM

If you liked Richard Smitten's "Trade Like Jesse Livermore", you'll want to grab this priceless book.

Edwin Lefèvre - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator:

Unknown to most modern-day investors and traders who cherish Reminiscences of a Stock Operator as one of the most important investment books ever written, the material first appeared in the 1920s as a series of articles and illustrations in the Saturday Evening Post. Now, for the first time ever, this beloved classic is being made available in its original, illustrated format. You'll track the exploits of Jesse Livermore as he won and lost tens of millions of dollars playing the stock and commodities markets during the early 1900s. At one point, he made the then astronomical sum of 10 million dollars in just one month of trading!

Originally published as a fictionalized account, the Illustrated Edition combines the Saturday Evening Post's memorable illustrations with Edwin LeFevre's timeless investment advice, recreating the look, feel, and message that was first published more than 80 years ago. Among the most compelling and enduring pieces ever written on trading, the new Illustrated Edition brings this story to life like never before. Order your copy today.

From the Inside Flap
Reminiscences of a Stock Operator is the fictionalized biography of Jesse Livermore, one of the greatest speculators ever. The timeless insights found within these pages have inspired countless generations of investors and made this book one of the foremost investment classics of all time. And although most modern-day investors and traders are familiar with this investment classic, many do not know that Reminiscences of a Stock Operator first appeared in the 1920s as a series of articles and illustrations in The Saturday Evening Post. Now, for the first time ever, this beloved classic is available in its original, illustrated format.

In 1922, Edwin Lefèvre began publishing his fictionalized account of Livermore’s exploits in a series of articles for The Saturday Evening Post, which appeared under the title "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator." Now, Reminiscences of a Stock Operator Illustrated Edition combines those memorable illustrations with Lefèvre’s timeless investment advice to recreate the look, feel, and message that was first published more than eighty years ago.

Jesse Livermore won and lost tens of millions of dollars playing the stock and commodities markets during the early 1900s, at one point making ten million dollars in one month of trading–an astronomical sum for this time. His ideas and keen analyses of market price movements are as true today as they were when he first implemented them. Offering profound insights into the motivations, attitudes, and feelings shared by every investor, Reminiscences of a Stock Operator is among the most compelling and enduring pieces ever written on trading in the markets–and this new illustrated edition brings this story to life like never before.

Reminiscences of a Stock Operator is a timeless tale that will enrich the lives–and portfolios–of today’s traders as it has done for generations in the past. This handsome coffee-table book combines for the first time in a single source, beautifully crafted reproductions of the original "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" articles and artwork as they were initially found in The Saturday Evening Post. Take the time to study both the vintage art and proven trading wisdom of this impressive illustrated edition, and you’ll discover more about the markets and yourself.

In addition to The Saturday Evening Post illustrations, this new version contains commentary from renowned financial historian Charles Geisst. Geisst explains the historic context of each chapter of Reminiscences, providing insight into the financial markets and speculative culture of this bygone era. Readers will learn how bucket shops operated, the exploits of other big traders, and how Jesse Livermore figured in the controversies of the day. The result is a far richer, more enlightening reading experience.

From the Back Cover
"After 20 years and many re-reads, Reminiscences is still one of my all-time favorites."
--Kenneth L. Fisher, Forbes

About the Author
Edwin Lefèvre was trained as a mining engineer, but became a journalist at age nineteen. He produced eight books, including The Making of a Stockbroker, during his 53-year writing career. He is a celebrated finance author made famous by his publication of the fictionalized story of Jesse Livermore, which first appeared in The Saturday Evening Post in 1922.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · In Bears We Trust<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.