StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Help with filter for stock nearing 52 wk high<< >>Post Follow-up
Kerry57
1 posts
msg #141540
Ignore Kerry57
1/30/2018 11:47:46 AM

Instead of filtering for stocks that have hit a 52 week high I'd like to find stocks that are uptrending and nearing their 52's. I'm trying to modify a standard 52-week high filter so that it will show stocks whose price is within 2% of the 52 week high (with other price/vol criteria) but I cannot seem to get it right.

These are examples of search criteria I've tried, but so far no luck:

- show stocks where today's high is within 2% of 52 week high
- show stocks where today's high is 98% or more of 52 week high
- show stocks where today's high is equal to or less than 2% lower than 52 week high
- show stocks where 52 week high is less than 2% greater than today's high

Any help will be greatly appreciate. Thank you!

JoeyVinyl
125 posts
msg #141921
Ignore JoeyVinyl
2/5/2018 11:56:14 PM

This is what I use. Feel free to change the percentage.

and the close is less than 1 percent below the 52 week high

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Help with filter for stock nearing 52 wk high<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.