StockFetcher Forums · StockFetcher 2.0 Beta · Beta Feature Requests<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #49755
Ignore petrolpeter
2/1/2007 12:59:40 PM

Good going.Along with chat be able to put up a PNG-snapshot of the intra-day.Steak dinner tonight hey Muddy.I use 2 monitors and have filters on one side and chart on the other so 2.0 does'nt help me much now but will keep an eye on it for more improvements.

bielyplafon
42 posts
msg #49791
Ignore bielyplafon
2/3/2007 3:09:50 AM

Show results XX days ago.

You remember that nice link when you got results of your filter? You could see results 3 months to 1 day ago... Where can I find it in SF 2.0?

Thank you
bp

edkcnslt
2 posts
msg #49802
Ignore edkcnslt
2/3/2007 10:34:03 PM

A printout function would be nice. I could not locate one.

MrBid
16 posts
msg #49805
Ignore MrBid
2/4/2007 7:58:56 AM

As we can see in the SF 1.0 graphics,
it could be more than useful to display the stock value
when you move the mouse. Let's say in the upper-right side
of the graphic.

MrBid
16 posts
msg #49806
Ignore MrBid
2/4/2007 8:09:39 AM

Inside Settings[My Filters],
it's possible, for example, to add the following lines:
draw lower bollinger band(20)
and draw ema(13)
and draw ema(20)
and draw ema(50)

and SF1.0 will display these technos, by default, on all graphics.

What about the same bahaviour for SF2 ?

dkatz
64 posts
msg #49817
Ignore dkatz
2/4/2007 5:30:56 PM

Love the ability to move the hard right edge of the chart forward and backward in time, very nice feature. It is, however, difficult to control the movement -- wanting to place the right edge on a particular day or to move from day to day in sequence is quite a struggle with the mouse --- any way to make it more controlled?

tomb
267 posts
msg #49836
Ignore tomb
2/5/2007 9:05:48 AM

Hi,

You can use your "arrow" keys to slide the chart time-frame 1 day at a time. Below are some steps.

1. While viewing a chart, click in the chart area (this brings the focus to that area.)

2. Press the left cursor key and your chart should "slide backwards" one day.

Hope the above helps!

Tom
StockFetcher.com Support

dkatz
64 posts
msg #49850
Ignore dkatz
2/6/2007 10:06:25 AM

TOMB -- thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for. It is, however, a little "clunky", the curser/crosshairs don't respond very well to the pressing of the arrow keys. Is there some way to make it more responsive, i.e, pressing the arrow key once makes the cursor move one day every time, either forward or back? I've tried it on two different computers and it really doesn't move forward or back without pressing the arrow key several times and, often, pressing the arrow key no matter how many times does not make the chart/day move forward or back. Love the feature but it does need to be a lot more responsive. Thanks for your great site -- wanted to point out how nice it is to now have area charts available! Love it.

StockFetcher Forums · StockFetcher 2.0 Beta · Beta Feature Requests<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.