StockFetcher Forums · StockFetcher 2.0 Beta · Beta Feature Requests<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #49574
1/26/2007 5:39:14 AM

Hi,

Thank you all for the great feedback! We are really excited about the new StockFetcher 2.0. Not only for what you see now, but what this new platform allows us to add.

We apologize that the integration with My Filters, WatchLists and other features is not complete, but we decided to introduce this platform early to get more feedback and better help in shaping what will be coming!

We also apologize that there are some kinks or bugs that you may run into. We are definitely looking into correcting these issues as we continue to roll-out the product.

Concerning, rotated tables (symbols as columns) and locked column headers, these are great ideas and look for them in the future.

Thank you again and please keep the comments coming!

Tom
StockFetcher.com Support

p.s. You may have noticed with StockFetcher 2.0 that you can save chart snapshots. If you save a chart in your "Favorites" you can now add those to forum posts on StockFetcher. More details and documentation of the new features to come!

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #49578
1/26/2007 5:46:33 AM

Hi,

We hear your feedback. If you don't hear from us though, don't sweat it! We're working like crazy to make StockFetcher 2.0 feature complete, release new functionality, and keep as many of your favorite StockFetcher 1.0 features.

StockFetcher.com Support

bielyplafon
42 posts
msg #49583
Ignore bielyplafon
1/26/2007 8:36:07 AM

Stockfetcher Team,
thank you for the upgrade. It's really improvement. Could you please add a link on main page, e.g. between Backtesting and My Filter, that would start StockFetcher 2.0?

You are doing good work.
Thank you
Best regards
bp

lockwhiz
206 posts
msg #49579
Ignore lockwhiz
modified
1/26/2007 9:25:38 PM

I woulld like to see all my screens in a pull down menus/boxes. DONE !! thanks

The indicators available on the charts are great, but would like ability to change the attributes....and not be limited to the default values....and save my defaults. DONE ...thanks !

The charts look great...but the dates need to be a darker font.

How about a chat room so we can share some "LIVE" alerts ...

lockwhiz
206 posts
msg #49612
Ignore lockwhiz
1/26/2007 9:28:16 PM

After I get my results from my screens ... how about the ability to drag specific equities into a "WATCH BUCKET" aka watch list.

onsemidinh
2 posts
msg #49615
Ignore onsemidinh
1/26/2007 10:26:54 PM

instead of 05/05/06 or month/day/year (x-axis label for time), how about
Oct Nov Dec 2008
my brain can scale between months.

metro
4 posts
msg #49619
Ignore metro
1/27/2007 2:39:09 AM

I posted the other day I guess in wrong place

on the old charts you could use your down arrow to scan though many of the pop up charts but the down arrow will not work in the new charts - maybe you have a hot key or can make one that will do the same.

See this little video to see what I mean

http://stocktiger.com/video/fetch.swf

thanks nice charts

sjjjha
12 posts
msg #49632
Ignore sjjjha
modified
1/27/2007 4:50:15 PM

you can click company name and then use down arrow and enter key, one step more but it works.

watzdorf
21 posts
msg #49647
Ignore watzdorf
modified
1/28/2007 2:57:11 PM

Some sort of (intraday) alert would be great - lets say a new stock appears on filter 1 then send an email alert

JohnyYuma
60 posts
msg #49648
Ignore JohnyYuma
1/28/2007 3:04:18 PM

Folks

Is there any way to remove the filter window in the top left (besides re-sizing the window every time I log-in) - some kind of a default view would be good i.e. pick and choose out of filter, stocks and chart - whatever you want to display.
Once I run my filter, I do not want it to use screen space

Any and all help appreciated

Thanks in advance

StockFetcher Forums · StockFetcher 2.0 Beta · Beta Feature Requests<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.